Baker County, FL
|904-259-0964||Deanna Dinkins||Budget Analyst|
|904-259-0972||Phil Rhoden||City Manager|
|904-259-0969||Mike Griffis||Asst. City Manager|
|904-259-0972||Melissa Thompson||Finance Director|
Building, Zoning, & Code Enforcement
|904-259-0987||Stacy Mills||Department Clerk|
|904-259-0988||Mike Brannen||Department Clerk|
|904-259-2940||Timmy Dugger||Chief Mechanic|
Fire Department & Public Safety
|904-259-0975||Buddy Dugger||Fire Chief|
|904-259-0978||Scott Crews||Asst. Fire Chief|
Griffin Court Garbage Collection Site
Information Services and Technology
|904-259-0963||Marshall Mann||IS Manager|
|904-259-3155||Frank Maloney||City Attorney|
Parks & Recreation
|904-259-7275||Heritage Park Office|
|904-259-7275||Michele Hodges||Park Director|
Utilities Billing (Water, Waste Water, Garbage)
|904-259-0989||Janice Clark||Office Manager|
|904-259-0960||Sandi Ruise||Utilities Clerk|
|904-259-0961||Louise Davis||Utilities Clerk|
|904-259-0962||Stephanie Vickers||Utilities Clerk|
Utilities Operations (Water and Waste Water)
|904-259-4491||Walter Sloan||Sr. Operator|
Utilities:The City of Macclenny Utilities Department includes water, sewer, and garbage services. We also provide water utility services for the Macclenny II area.
The St. Johns River Water Management District has ruled year-round that outdoor irrigation is only allowed before 10 a.m. or after 4 p.m. only!
To learn more about the new watering restrictions that are in effect, please click here: “Watering Restrictions“
The City Of Macclenny provides trash hauling services on a periodic basis. Trash is classified as normal yard debris such as leaves and limbs. Limbs shall be no greater than 4 feet in length and no greater than 5 inches in diameter. All other materials must be disposed of by the customer at the New River landfill located 10 miles South on SR 121.
For more information on our utility services, please call 904-259-6261 or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.orgFor more information on water restrictions visit: The St. John River Water Management District
We encorouge our residents and businesses to switch to drought resistant landscaping.
City of Macclenny
118 East Macclenny Avenue
Macclenny, FL 32063
Primary Phone: (904) 259-6261
Clay Electric Cooperative, Inc.
1797 SW State Road 47
Lake City, FL 32025
Primary Phone: (386) 961-0102
Florida Power & Light
2618 NE Bascom Norris Drive
Lake City, FL 32055
Primary Phone: (800) 226-3545
Okefenoke Rural Electric
P.O. Box 602
Nahunta, GA 31553
Primary Phone: (800) 262-5131
In an effort to continually control costs, the City of Macclenny has contracted with Advanced Disposal Services Stateline, LLC to collect all household solid waste within the City. This includes commercial customers as well as residential.
- All customers will be furnished an adequate receptacle by Advanced Disposal Services Stateline, LLC. The residential container will be furnished a 96 gallon container. This is included in part of your existing monthly fee at no additional cost. This is limited to one (1) container per household. If an additional container is required, it will be billed at $6.15 per receptacle per month added to your bill.
- All containers will have sufficient information attached detailing the service schedule for collection.
- Customers must use receptacles provided by Advanced Disposal Services.
Special NotesIn order to help with the city’s garbage service, we are asking all of our residential and commercial customers to help us in this process by observing the following:
- Please make sure the new garbage receptacles/cans are placed no further than 3 foot from the street’s curbside.
- Please make sure that there is a minimum of 3 foot clearance completely around the new garbage receptacle/can.
- Please make sure that the front of the receptacle/can (indicated by arrows on the can) is facing the street. The wheels located at the base of the receptacle/can should face your home or office.
- Please remember not to place receptacles/cans behind parked vehicles. The garbage trucks have a remote hydraulic arm that reaches out towards the can, so there must be a clear path in front of the receptacles/cans.
- Please do not place garbage bags outside and next to the receptacle/can, these bags will not be picked up and are the responsibilty of the customer.
- Please make sure all trash has been placed inside garbage bags before being placed inside the receptacles/cans.
- Please make sure receptacle lids remain fully closed at all times.
- Please note that your scheduled day of garbage collection will be indicated/written on the can.
- Please note that when your scheduled pick-up day falls on a holiday, your pick-up will generally occur the following day.
The following sources were used to prepare this webpage:
“Business Directory.” Baker County Chamber of Commerce, www.bakerchamberfl.com/business-directory.html.
“Utilities Department.” Google Sites, sites.google.com/a/cityofmacclenny.com/utilities-department/.
“Garbage Services – Utilities Department.” Google Sites, sites.google.com/a/cityofmacclenny.com/utilities-department/garbage-services.